Ingredients for Rasmalai Modak
- 200 gm paneer
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp sugar powder
- 2 tbsp cashew powder (optional)
- 1,1 /2 tbsp dry rose petals
- 1/4 tsp illachi powder
- 1/4 tsp rasmalai essence (optional)
- 2 tbsp pistachios
- 2,3 kesar strand (optional)
Steps to Make Rasamalai Modak
- Firstly, grind paneer in mixer for a smooth texture.
- Take out in bowl, add milk powder, sugar powder, illachi powder, kesar into bowl.
- Take pan and heat ghee, then add paneer, milk powder and sugar powder, illachi powder mixture.
- Stir continuously on low flame for 10 minutes then turn off flame.
- Let it allow to cool slightly or you can also refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add cashew powder, pistachios, some rose petals.
- Mix well, make modaks and garnish or decorate with rose petals, pistachios.
Post a Comment