Today, I have brought for you the recipe of Amul Kool Koko,friends, drinking Amul Kool Koko from the market every day, it is not possible so today I am sharing my recipe which I have made myself, I am sharing it with you hope you all like it. So, Come let's start making Amul Kool Koko.
250ml milk = 1 small spoon sugar, 1/2 spoon coffee, 1 spoon chocolate powder. (1 serve)
- Chocolate powder
- Ice Cubes
Steps In Making
- First, boil the milk and let it cool.
- Now add half milk, sugar, coffee, chocolate powder, ice cubes in a jar, blend it all.
- Now pour a mixture into a glass.
- Serve chill.
- Use can also use milk without boiling
- Follow proper measurement while making Amul Kool Koko
- You can use both toned and fat milk for making.