Mohabbat ka Sharbat is also known as Pyaar ka Sharbat. Sliced and chopped, the watermelons pieces are dropped into the drink along with rooh afza, milk and ice cubes. The refreshing sharbat is an extremely popular drink in Old Delhi during summers.
Ingredients for Mohabbat ka Sharbat
For 8 people
- 1 liter Milk (boiled, chilled) -
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar 0r as your taste
- 4-5 Tbsp Rose Syrup (Roof Afza) -
- Cubes Ice
Steps to Make Mohabbat Ka Sharbat
- Take milk in a bowl. The milk has been boiled, cooled and then chilled completely.
- To the milk, add powdered sugar and dissolve it. You can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your taste.
- To this add the rose syrup (roof afza),
- Red jelly, ice cubes and mix everything well.
- Cut the watermelon into very tiny bits.
- Remove any seeds that is there if you want.
- Add the tiny watermelon bits to the rose milk along with ice cubes.
- Mix everything well.
- Pour the drink in a serving glass.
- Garnish it with few watermelon pieces on top.
- Mohabbat ka Sharbat is ready to serve.