I love Maggi and I am always experimenting with different flavors. Today I will be sharing chili paneer Maggi recipe, it’s quick and easy to make, and gives a delicious twist to the classic Maggi recipe. Do give this recipe a try if you love Maggi and Chilli paneer. This combination is a classic!
- 2 packets Maggi
- 5 cups water to boil Maggi
- 3 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- ½ teaspoon chopped ginger
- ½ cup diced onions
- ½ cup diced capsicum
- ½ cup paneer cubes
- 1 green chili
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onions, finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoons white vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon green chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon cornflour + 2 tablespoons water for cornflour slurry
Steps In Making
- Place a pan over medium flame and add water in it. Once the water comes to a boil, add 2 packets of Maggi, without the Maggi masala and let it cook for 2-3 minutes or until the Maggi is 80% cooked.
- Now with the help of a sieve, drain the excess water and let the Maggi rest, till we prepare the rest of the things.
- To make chili paneer, place a pan over medium flame and add oil in it. Once it turns hot, add chopped garlic and ginger and saute for a minute till it turns golden brown in color.
- Now add the diced and onions, capsicum and green chili and saute for couple of minutes.
- Further add all the spices and sauces like red chili powder, black pepper powder, salt, green chili sauce, red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, white vinegar, and mix till everything is well combined.
- Now add the Maggi masala and mix again.
- Add paneer cubes and mix well.
- In a bowl add cornflour and water and make a slurry. Now add the slurry to the above chili paneer and cook for a minute.
- Lastly, add Maggi and mix until everything is well combined.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
- Do not overcook the Maggi else it will become very soggy.
- You can vary the quantity of the sauces, depending on how spicy you want.
- While eating, you can add some white vinegar or soy sauce on the top for extra flavor.
Post a Comment