Skip to main content
Badam Milk Recipe || Almond Milk || Delicious Recipe
Ingredients For Badam Milk
- ¼ cup (34g) almonds
- 2 cups (480ml) milk
- 8-10 pistachios
- 8-10 cashews
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 15-20 saffron strands (soaked in 2 tablespoons of warm milk)
Steps In Making Badam Milk
- Soak almonds overnight or in hot water for 30-60 minutes and then remove the skin.
- In a blender add cashews and pistachios and grind them into a coarse powder and keep it aside. (Don’t make a fine powder)
- In a mixer grinder add almonds and 2-3 tablespoons of milk and make a coarse paste.
- In a heavy bottom, pan adds milk and let it come to a boil and reduce a little. (around 4-5 minutes)
- Add a tablespoon of warm milk to the saffron and keep it aside till it gets a nice color.
- Now add the almond paste and cook the milk on a medium flame for around 4-5 minutes
- Add saffron milk and mix.
- Add the cashew and pistachios powder and cinnamon powder and let it get 3-4 boils.
- Finally, add sugar and mix till it melts completely.
- Pour the almond milk in a glass and garnish with almonds and saffron strands. Serve hot in winters and cold in summers.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Recipe Notes For Badam Milk
- You can use full fat or low-fat milk. But preferably full-fat milk gives a better taste.
- If you have not soaked almonds overnight then soak them in hot water for 30-60 minutes and then peel the skin and use.
- The coarse powder of cashew and pistachios adds a nice taste to the badam milk. Don’t skip this.
Delicious recipes please enclosed your writer name who is the owner of this blog . She is posting mouth watering recipes share daily 3, 4 recipes .ReplyDelete